Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Office

Thought it might be a good idea to show you were I work.
It's pretty typical of a wargamer's workbench, a little chaotic but familiar and comfortable.

The set up is right when things are where they are when you need them.



Some minis to the left of the table ready to be painted.


The day I took these pictures I was working on some 15mm scale buildings.
I rough cut some balsa and then covered the structure in joint compound.



One of the finished buildings.




And another.

3 comments:

  1. I am also a retiree ffrom MA. Our club blog is: kingstonirregulars.blogspot.com. We game a lot of F &F In Kingston, MA - are you close enough to come down some Thursday? We'd love to have you.
    You can contact me directly at mgluteus@aol.com
    Dick Bryant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dick,
      Thanks for the invite. I'm 10 miles north of Boston so I'm not too far from Kingston. I'm familiar with your group, the Kingston Irregulars, as I'm a follower of your site. Perhaps we can arrange a get together some time. Transportation is a problem at the moment but things change.
      Thanks for stopping by,
      Tom

      Delete
  2. Great - we game on the occasional Saturday (10AM start). Perhaps that will work better. E-mail me off blog and I can keep you aprised.
    Dick

    ReplyDelete